Simple and easy to use app for determining geolocation coordinates of various formats.
It also supports several coordinate formats and systems, such as the Universal Transverse Mercator coordinate system (UTM), Military grid reference system (MGRS), and World Geographic Reference System (Georef) and many more.
Just find your location in the center of the screen (where the grey-line intersects), and result will appear instantly.
Press "+" button to save coordinates in database
2. Change Format
Press "Format" button to switch format
or Press "List" button (dotted button with three lines) to see visualized results.
3. View saved value
You can view saved coordinates after pressing "Load" button. (Button next to "+" button)
You could rearrange these values or export all of them in plain text format
4. ADjust Format ACCUracy LEVEL
Press (+) or (-) button on the black bar near bottom of the screen to adjust format accuracy.
Map will also show red grid rectangle for any supported format.
Applicable to MGRS/UTM/QTH/Geohash/NAC/etc.
Press "Magnifier" button (Right-bottom of the map) to begin search mode.
Please type in coordinates in supported format.
NAC: H5Q2 R48Q
Press "Wrench" button (Bottom-right most button on the menu bar)
You could make any adjustment of the app to suit your need.
Or you could open our related app and lookup for more information such as
- (Elevation) Altitude / Elevation Profile
- (SunMap) Sunrise / Sunset time / Twilight / Equinox / etc.
- (AddressFinder) Address / Postcode lookup
- or open Google Map.
Select the app you want to launch. That destination app will launch in an exact coordinates you picked in this Coordinates app. (Center of the map, before you open this setting menu)
1. How to type degree "°" symbol?
Hold '0' on iOS keyboard then the symbol will appear
2.My gps accuracy is bad, how can i improve it?
Improving GPS accuracy
GPS accuracy varies depending on the number of visible GPS satellites. Locating all visible satellites can take several minutes, with accuracy gradually increasing over time. Use these tips to improve GPS accuracy:
- Ensure the date, time, and time zone are correctly set on the device in Settings > General > Date & Time. If possible, use Set Automatically.
- Important: Incorrect settings on your computer can sync to your device. Verify the date, time, and time zone on any computer that syncs with your device.
- Restart your device.
- Verify that you have a cellular or Wi-Fi network connection. This allows the Assisted GPS (A-GPS) on the device to locate visible GPS satellites faster, in addition to providing initial location information using the Wi-Fi or cellular networks.
- Note: Microcells (sometimes called Femtocells) are not supported with Location Services.
- Maintain a clear view of the horizon in several directions. Keep in mind that walls, vehicle roofs, tall buildings, mountains, and other obstructions can block line of sight to GPS satellites. When this occurs, your device will automatically use Wi-Fi or cellular networks to determine your position, until the GPS satellites are visible again.
1. Open Google Map app
2. Press current location button
3. Wait until Blue dot appear
4. Switch back to 'Coordinates' app
5. Try pressing Current Location button again.
If you have any question or suggestion.
Please feel free to drop me an email via in-app email page or Contact Us page in this website.